Monday, May 16, 2011

this is what i saw yesterday at the embassy


I was on my way back from the university with Ahmad Khali when he received a call from his dad telling him that there's protest at the Israel Embassy and the army is firing live bullets. We decided to go see what's going on there. First we tried to go from the other side of kobry el gamaa but it was blocked by the CSF but we could see them fire tear-gas bombs from the other side. We decided to go from Mourad Street. We arrived there and it was like a war zone there was around a 100 protestor running around crazily, I didn't understand what was going on. I could only see tear-gas bombs everywhere and heard the sound of gun shots. We started collecting ourselves and march towards the CSF chanting "hanradedha geel wara geel taskot taskot israel" then suddenly I heard gun shots and they started firing gas bombs again. And I saw around people carrying a man who was shot in his leg. We starts running back but they kept firing there was a kid not older than 18 years old standing in front of me I was looking towards him and he was chanting with us but the next second I saw his head bursting with blood and he fell on the ground we carried him looking for a car to take him to a hospital but no one stopped until we found a car that agreed to take him.

I thought he was dead until I woke up the next day knowing that he was still alive and was taken to om el masryeen hospital then to el qasr el 3ieni.

Then came a another protest slightly larger than ours from the side of CU chanting selmeya selmeya we joined and chanted all together selmeya selmeya until we were right in front of the CSF when suddenly they started firing gas bombs again without any reason. That was when I lost my mobile and then went home.
353 injured, 186 detainees and we call it a revolution. CSF is back worse than before we need to take action.

2 comments:

  1. w el nas makanetsh betedrab men el awel w ma7adesh 7awel masalan yed5ol el sefaraa ..!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what i saw, i'm not sure what happened earlier but all the testimonies say that no one tried to break in to the embassy

    ReplyDelete